DIGITAL MARKETING OVERVIEW
OVERVIEW ON DIGITAL MARKETING COURSES IN NAVI MUMBAI
Marketing digitally is dynamic in nature. It is the best expansion tool. It is meant to break down the process of marketing in a convenient way, which can enhance company-customer relations and user interaction. So hereby, it is important to understand the digital marketing overview from a marketing /business point of view. It operates by connecting the marketers with the general public. Basically, it gives a marketer a short summary or outline regarding steps to be taken, how to widen the current marketing opportunities? Every industry knows the importance of online presence and how to implement it effectively in order to maintain a stable position in the long run. This segmenting the operation effectively through e-commerce channels such
B2B (business to business)
B2C (business to customer) and
C2C (customer to customer).
Possible advantages of digital marketing over traditional means of marketing:
- Due to the rapidly changing needs of marketing the marketer has to enable the most effective methods, which can provide an all-around advantage in the smooth circulation of the firm. Thus to bring the full potential on the part of the organization is important to adopt the most efficient method much more advanced than traditional. Digital marketing plays a specific role, which covers a larger segment as compared to the traditional one.
- It can be noted that the most visible benefit of digital marketing is its 24/7 online availability. thus making this platform much more convenient for clients to access it from any part of the world.
- The business can adopt a digital marketing strategy if its main motive is expansion and continuous growth. As traditional means of marketing are much more time consuming /less effective in case of a large number of audiences.
- As digital marketing can segment the market according to online search results using a tool such as Google analytics. This makes it much easier to identify the potential customer.
- The business uses modern means of online marketing to enhance online visibility hence providing opportunities for further growth and expansion.
- The process of generating ROI is simply east in case of performing marketing digitally. With the expansion and growth of the market, the return of investment also enlarges.
Therefore, to meet current standard requirements and secure a stable position it is preferable to adopt the tools and techniques of digital marketing.
BENEFITS OF DIGITAL MARKETING TO MARKETERS AS WELL AS CONSUMERS:
TO THE USER/CONSUMER:
- It provides a considerable source of information collection. Making it easier for users to collect data about different products/services through a number of websites on the internet.
- Having alternatives or options makes the customer choose as per their wants and desires. Thereby, the users will have several options in size, color, pattern, shape, etc. Through social media platforms, the user can get to know about other’s reviews and opinions on a product to make a decision.
- Price comparison initially makes the final phase of the online buying and selling process. In which the consumers can compare the price between two or more different brands products.
TO THE MARKETER OR BUSINESS OWNER:
- The marketer can come with a considerable strategy and can test those concepts on various digital media platforms.
- The marketer or business owner can easily communicate their messages with a large audience through online marketing platforms or channels.
- Marketing digitally is a flexible method, which helps the marketer to change the strategy according to the marketing environment online.
DIGITAL MARKETING TOOLS Social media marketing:
People are more on social media in today’s world than in real-life. It is an infamous tool because millions have people know about and it’s part of their daily life. However, customers can be targeted easily. Branding also gets easy if the product catches the eyes of the user. Therefore, the most important thing that gets in their mind is the content. Every marketer makes such content that is unique and informative and will considerably make the consumer get to engage in.
Search engine optimization:
One of the best tools to optimize the business. The business can be able to know their performance through their position online. Thereby it will help them to enhance their ranking and visibility. It helps to walk along with competition and being higher from your competitors in the world of business. Normally the ranking is of two types-
Organic, which a page gets in a natural way and paid that, is money, is used to make the advertisement or website to run on the first page.
Moreover, this is a more useful tool for small businesses to praise.
The life of a website or a blog page is its content. Interesting writing, a funny but informative graphics, an emotional but encouraging thought/quote or take anything but it will make a content, which pushes, or attract a reader automatically. It’s a better way of communication. Content provides all the facts or data’s about a firm, upcoming offers, promotions, everything that the user wants to know. Other than blogging and website pages the most prominent and profitable tools of content marketing are,
- Email marketing, and
- SMS marketing.
Email marketing –
It is important to make people aware of the promotions or offers to go on. Information needs to be spread to make people buy them with email marketing it has become a lot easier. Email marketing is more business-like a thing. Targeting a potential group of an audience having similar tastes and sending them an email regarding their interest makes 100 out of 1000 customers attracts. The ROI is more with less investment and risk.
SMS marketing –
SMS is a shorter, simple, and easy method of marketing. It is offline as well as an online digital marketing channel. It is the most praisable channel. It proves as the most effective channel for local as well as for small businesses. The brief content takes no time to read which makes their visibility higher. It has low investment but higher returns.
Search engine marketing:
On an online marketing platform many search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Firefox, etc., provides the opportunity to business to advertise their products or services. The ads are highlighted in the beginning and at the end of the search page. They are present as per the demand of the user. The appearance of ads can also be paid unlike the natural one with keywords. However, the visibility is more and the chance of getting clicks on it is also high. The marketer is paid on every click they receive on the ads.